During its reorientation in the mid-1990s, Silvana Editoriale flanked its Publishing Division with a Bookshop Division.
The Bookshop Division was created with the aim of designing, organizing and managing bookshops in museums. It today operates in:
- Milan, Museo del ’900 (soon to open)
- Milan, Natural History Museum
- Turin, National Cinema Museum
- Gardone Riviera, Il Vittoriale degli Italiani
- Florence, Meyer Paediatric Hospital
In addition to these points of sale, other pop-up outlets open for exhibitions during the year. Among these:
- Milan, PAC Contemporary Art Pavilion
- Forlì, Musei di San Domenico (from February to June every year, since 2005)
- Ferrara, MEIS National Museum of Italian Judaism and Shoah (since 2019)
- Rome, Musja (since 2019)
- Rovigo, Palazzo Roverella (from 2017)
- Piacenza, XNL (from 2020)
The bookshops Silvana Editoriale manages offer a wide range of books and merchandising designed and calibrated to cater to visitors’ expectations.